Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Body Shop Vitamin C Face Spritz

I came across this product a few months ago and fell in love with the idea of an instant pick me up spray. I've heard it was refreshing and gave energy while it gives the face a healthy complexion. I read some positive reviews on Amazon and on the Body Shop's website so i was overly excited to try it out. 

When i first tried it,  i noticed it had a really nice smell. It smelled fresh and clean which is one thing i instantly loved about it. I've been using it once a day for about 2 months and i do not feel "energized" and i have not noticed any change in my skin's completion. I had high hopes that this would bring a healthier look to it but so far it hasn't done anything. It does have little sparkles in it which i guess gives off a healthy shine but i didn't feel as if i needed that. Maybe it is just me and maybe it works for other people but considering the price (15-20 dollars depending on where you get it) I would not consider buying it again. It was good for a light spray when it's hot out or when i was done at the gym but I feel as if splashing yourself with water or washing your face does the same thing.