Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sinful Colors "Let me Go" Review

This is my first review on here. I was very inspired by seeing so many reviews people make on blogger that i wanted to try it out. It was pretty fun and it made me appreciate how good some people are at photography. It's challenging to find the right angles and lighting.

I recently bought this shade at my local rite aid. It was a cute color that wasn't a bad price so i thought it would try it.


At first glance and in person, one can easily see how unique this color is. It drew me in as soon as i glanced down the aisle that had nail polish. I'm not a big nail polish person but I've slowly been getting into painting my nails more often. 

As this picture shows, it is more of a pink pearl pigment when it's on. It was hard getting the lighting just right in order to show it though. 


This color is lovely. I certainly was expecting a darker color and was surprised how light it was when i started putting it on. I think it was lighter than the color in the bottle because the polish seemed "watery". I put on another coat when it dried (side note: this polish seemed to have a longer drying time). The second coat helped make this color a little bit darker. When the top coat dried I put on a clear top coat to protect this color and make it last longer. 

 

Overall, this color is really nice and for the price it is worth it.