Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Take 8

I think learning something/having some type of a hobby is good. While i'm busy as it is with college, work, friends, family, exercising, and my boyfriend i have some hopes for taking up some classes/ hobbies in my spare time. Things that can help better my skills in something I've done before or classes to introduce me to something new. Here are the 8 that i would like to take. 

1. Photography- i enjoyed taking pictures as a child and since i'm pretty creative i think i would have a great eye for this. However, i lack a good camera that has lenses and could take a nice picture.

              (Any recommendations for a nice camera for a good price?)

2. Dance class- I'm thinking either Latin, Ballroom, or Belly Dancing. Or if i'm feeling up to it maybe take all 3 sometime. 
3. Yoga- I've taken some Yoga before, i never really stuck with it due to scheduling problems. However, i would be interested in taking a class again to stick with it. Yoga is really healthy and calming. Besides that it will help me stay in shape and become and flexible. 


4. Pottery/Ceramics- I took a ceramics class in high school but it's been a few years since then so i would love to take a class to relearn the basics and create some pottery. It's really relaxing and something you get a lot out of. 


5. Zumba- I really enjoy Zumba. I've taken a few classes and a friend had it on the Xbox so i got to try it. It's addictive and i would love to take a very "serious" Zumba class.

6. Cooking- I'm not a good cook. In fact, the most sophisticated cooking I've ever done would be making chicken parmigiana. I don't really have anyone to teach me cooking besides my boyfriend but i want to learn so i think taking a class will help. 

7. French- I took French for a few years in High school and i don't really remember much other than basic words. I enjoy the language and i think it would be really neat to learn more of it. 

8. Shooting Range- I've always wanted to go to one. I think it would be fun try hitting little targets and seeing how good my aim is. Besides that, I've never fired off a gun so i think it would be a neat experience.

What are your 8?